Jenway 74 & 76 Spectrophotometer tutorials: Installation Setup | Performing Modes | Extra Features
Equipped with CPLive™ technology, the 74 & 76 Series comprises Jenway’s most intuitive and user-friendly spectrophotometers yet.
- To run a saved method, load it by:
- Open mode, touch overflow icon, touch load method, and select a method
- Open methods, select a method
- Favourite methods (displayed on home screen, if enabled)
- To add: Select method, touch the heart icon
- To remove: Select method, deselect the heart icon or check/uncheck to select files for deletion
- 10 x 10 mm cell holder is fitted as standard in the 7410, 7415 and 7615
- 10 to 100mm adjustable path length cuvette holder holds cells ranging in path length from 10mm up to 100mm
- 16/24 mm test tube holder can accept 10 mm cuvettes, 16 mm and 24 mm tubes and vials
- 10 x 10 mm microcuvette holder can be used with plastic microcuvettes which have a small aperture to prevent light by-passing the sample through the side walls of the cuvette
- TrayCell forn measurement of small volumes of biological fluids
- Xenon and Tungsten lamps
Share data and manage your account with 24/7 remote access from anywhere.
- CPLive connectivity keeps your data secure and easily accessible.
- Results are automatically uploaded and stored in the cloud.
- Transfer and store all your spectrophotometry protocols and results to one place, and effortlessly share with colleagues.
- Simultaneously manage multiple devices through your free CPLive account, via a tablet or computer.
- Use the CPLive app on your smartphone.
Find out more about CPLive
Browse all Jenway Spectrophotometers and Accessories