Durability and dependability make it the ideal choice for every lab, every sample, every day
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese
- Improved stability algorithm provide better measurement accuracy
- Ensure temperature accuracy with ATC temperature calibration
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time date stamp
- Individual method passwords provide better security
- Option of AC power or four AA batteries (sold separately)
Thermo Scientific Orion Star A214 pH, ISE, mV, RmV and temperature meter features an intuitive user interface with plain language screen prompts. A large backlit, graphic LCD shows measurement with temperature along with electrode status, time/date, sample ID, user ID, and calibration data.
Up to five point automatic calibration with USA/NIST and DIN buffers, auto-buffer recognition, and recalibration feature to fix calibration errors. GLP-related features include 2000 data points with time/date stamp and electrode verification. Meter utilizes RS-232 or USB for connectivity and includes data analysis software.