Withstands temperatures to 284°F (140°C) and is completely submersible
- Semiconductor strain gauge takes accurate measurements
- Rugged stainless steel housing is IP68 rated for submersion in water up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Choose flush top or NPT port depending on your application
- Pressure units of measure: psia, mm Hg, bar, Torr, kPa
- Start modes: immediate or delay start up to 6 months
The PR140 pressure data logger is ideal for autoclave validation and mapping, canning, beverage production, and monitoring pressurized process reactors.
Software for programming and analysis is included with docking station (one station required for operation; order separately). Data can also be exported to Excel® for further analysis. View graphical, tabular, and summary data in the following units of measure: psia, mm Hg, bar, Torr, and kPa.