A completely portable instrument which indicates wet and dry bulb temperatures for relative humidity and dew point measurements
- Greater than 1% accuracy for RH determination
- Greater than 1/4% accuracy on thermometers
- 1000 readings on 3 «D» cells
- Variable intensity and built-in illumination
- Requires no whirling or special technique
- Meets federal specification GG-P-725B, Type III, Style B
Psychrometers measure relative humidity without agitation. To use, turn on the fan and let it run for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Then, subtract wet bulb reading from dry bulb reading and use the included slide rule and tables to calculate the RH. The fan is powered by three size D batteries (order separately). This operation, when compared to the conventional sling psychrometers, affords a safer, convenient, and more accurate method of RH determination.