Take up less bench space – three outputs in a single power supply
- Three outputs are independently isolated and may be set up individually or combined in series or parallel
- Internal memory allows you to store and recall up to 36 instrument settings including time-control
- View current voltage and current settings for each channel simultaneously on the digital display
- Interfaces include USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB to support SCPI remote control commands
- Included NI LabVIEW™ driver integrates with Data Dashboard for data logging or remote monitoring by PC, smartphone, or tablet
- Safety features include overvoltage, overtemperature, and keylock
- Compact 19" half-rack form for mounting two units side by side
The 9130B series of power supplies features three linear, programmable outputs. Adjust each output independently or combine in series or parallel to obtain higher output and currents. Operate in tracking mode, with user-defined ratios between channels, to maintain a programmed ratio. Quickly set voltage and current values using the front panel keys and rotary knob.
The digital display shows voltage and current settings for each channel simultaneously while providing high programming and feedback resolution of 1 mV or 0.1 mA. Program and save settings for up to 36 instruments, including parameters for output on/off, and time control from 0.1 to 99999.9 seconds. Each channel also features overvoltage (OVP), overtemperature (OTP) protection, and keylock function for added safety.
Use SCPI commands to remotely control the DC power supply by PC through USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, or GPIB interfaces. In addition, control with front-panel emulation, execute test sequences, and log measurements using a PC and the software application—no need to write source code. The PC software also integrates with NI Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android™, or Windows® 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor voltage, current, power, CC/CC mode, and output status values or settings for each channel with a time stamp.