Simple operation and unlimited data storage
- Effectively transfer data with the built-in USB and RS-232 interface ports
- Internal memory stores settings for commonly used procedures
- Three preprogrammed settings for heating sample, ramp up, step and standard simplify operations
- Pan lifter allows safe removal of hot sample pans
- Large backlit display with dual text prompts simplify operation
- Security locking slot for Kensington™-type lock and cable prevents theft
Fast response time and easy-to-use functionality make the PMB balance ideal for a range of different applications. Just connect a USB memory stick and download results as they are taken. An automatic test setting function lets you quickly run multiple tests, internal memory lets you store a range of test procedures that can be recalled at a touch of a button to make setup and changing from one product to another simple. A soft-closing door protects heating element, and auto test start setting begins analysis when lid closes. ShockProtect™ overload protection prevents damage to internal weighing components and offers continued performance and long-term usability.