If your experiment or process relies on pressure and vacuum measurements, make sure these instruments remain precise through regular calibrations. InnoCal®
performs NIST-traceable pressure calibrations on absolute, gauge, and vacuum measuring instruments from:
- Gauge, Absolute and Differential Pressure from 0 to 20,000 psig (1.38 mPa)
- Vacuum from 0 to 29.2 in. Hg (986 mBar)
- Barometric pressure from 700 to 1100 mBar
We can calibrate all styles of pressure and vacuum equipment including analog/dial gauges, digital gauges, transducers and transmitters, pressure calibrators, manometers, barometers, deadweight testers, and pressure comparators.
InnoCal services all major brands of pressure equipment including Ashcroft®
, Crystal Engineering, Fluke®
, Druck, GE Sensing, Cole-Parmer®
, 3D Instruments™
, and many more!
To meet your calibration needs:
- All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s), and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
- This NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase meets the manufacturer’s published specification
- EPA, USDA, ISO, and GLP/GMPs standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications, FDA compliant
- Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays
All measurements reported are traceable to SI units via national standards maintained by NIST and performed in compliance with ANSI Z540, ISO17025, and MIL-STD-45662A.
InnoCal is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) under certificate number 1746.01. This accreditation is your assurance that the calibration is performed in a qualified, controlled laboratory.