Convenient handheld design allows you to read PendoTECH single-use pressure sensors
- Reads sensors to their specification of 0-6 psi +/- 2% of reading; 0-30 psi +/- 3% of reading
- Battery operated - Uses 9V battery (approximate 14 hours of power)
- No calibration required when used with the pressure sensors (the standardized sensor output signal is read)
- One-touch button for sensor tare at 0 psi
- Minimum / maximum pressure display buttons
- Auto shut-off after 10 minutes
- Display to x.x psi with updates >2X per second (x.xx upon request)
These pressure monitors are handheld, and battery operated for field use. One 9V battery lasts up to 14 hours. You can change out the sensor based on the tubing size you need to use in your line. Sensors are single-use and suitable for gamma irradiation. No calibration is required for the sensors and the monitor features a simple one-touch button to tare. Pressure sensors feature a max pressure for 75 psi, with the DPG monitor having an accuracy rating of up to 30 psi.
Each monitor has a 12 ft (3.7 m) cable to connect to the sensor.