Benchtop performance in a compact handheld design
- Digital signal processor provides the latest measurement technology
- Data Logging capability
- 100X lower resolution (with low-field probe)
- Frequency Response 2X better than competitor
- The only handheld meter with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Auto Zero
- Min/Max/Peak Hold
- Auto Range
- Relative Mode
- Universal Serial Bus Interface
These autoranging meters measure in gauss and tesla, and feature auto zero, min/max and peak hold
readings, relative mode and built-in software for easy field calibration. The ergonomic design provides
comfort during measurements of magnetic fields around critical equipment.
Model 20001-29 also measures in ampere/meters and features an analog output and USB communication port for downloading measurements to your PC.