Keeps shape and cleanliness
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
The gum rubber tubing is ideal for general-purpose liquid and gas applications. Manufactured according to GMP, the tubing is nontacky and seamless with a temperature range of -15 to 158°F (-26 to 70°C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide.