Increase safety and performance of electrical systems
- Obtain measurements in 4P, resistivity, 3P, ART (selective), 2P, and stakeless test modes
- Operate in the field all day—battery lasts long and recharges quickly
- Collect high-accuracy earth measurements with 1 mΩ resolution
- Withstand the elements—IP54 weatherproof with case open, IP65 waterproof when closed
- Automatic resistance measurements from 0.01 to 200 Ω
This high-performance DET2/3 earth/ground meter provides step-by-step guidance to complete earth tests as required by published standards. Data points are recorded—up to 500 readings—a test report is then built and can be downloaded through USB to a PC. The instrument's battery can last up to 10 hours, and recharges to 100% in three hours—or operate from a standard 12 VDC vehicle power supply.
Order model 20000-96 to obtain wireless remote operation. This tester has additional features to record GPS coordinates, ambient temperature and humidity measurements, and wireless remote control for added safety.