No kinks or distortion
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
High flexibility and excellent chemical resistance. Corrugations prevent kinking and help tubing retain its shape without limiting pressure or vacuum abilities. Simply cut this custom-extruded tubing to desired length. Sold in 5-ft lengths; each length has alternating sections of corrugated (10"L) and noncorrugated (2"L) tubing, with noncorrugated 1"L sections at both ends. Temperature range: –300 to 400°F (–184 to 205°C). Withstands 27" Hg vacuum.