Meets the demands of various industries
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: General-purpose lab uses requiring high performance and long life.
Characteristics: Exceptional tensile and tear strength, good biocompatibility, excellent chemical resistance, low gas permeability, and a smooth surface. Opaque white.
Certification: Resin meets USP Class VI requirements. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -50 to 275°F (-45 to 135°C)
Sterilize: With autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.