Powerful, low-maintenance drives are versatile and cost-effective
- Digital interface with LED display shows percent speed with 1% resolution
- Speed control via three-turn potentiometer for quick, easy adjustments
- Easily control start/stop and reverse features via sealed keypad
- Contructed of non-chip painted steel and aluminum IP55-rated housing
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.25% speed control accuracy
I/P® brushless process drives offer heavy-duty performance for your demanding process applications. This model features robust 1⁄3-hp brushless motors that drive up to two pump heads with most tubing formulations, while eliminating the cost and inconvenience of brush replacement. Adjust the drive speed quickly using the speed control knob—speed is displayed on an easy-to-read LED display from 5 to 100% of full speed, with 1% resolution.
The IP55-rated epoxy-coated, steel enclosure provides excellent protection against chemicals, water, and dust. With a compact footprint and built-in carrying handle, these lightweight drives conserve space and allow easy portability.