Specifically designed for use with hydrocarbons, petroleum products and distillates
- Tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Resists most hydrocarbons, embrittlement, and swelling
Resistant to ozone and UV light — won't crack, swell, or harden.
Translucent yellow color
Static temperature range: -37 to 74°C (-35 to 165°F)
Dynamic temperature range: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
The overall length of Solvent/Hydrocarbon extension tubing is 50 feet (15 m). The legacy Ismatec® extension tubing was 3 m long.