Waterproof, CAT IV 600 V and rugged ABS construction for heavy duty jobs.
- CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V ratings for safety
- IP67 certification for dustproof and waterproof protection
- Bright backlight display with 1.1” tall digits and 4,000 counts
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector
- Impact resistant double-molded plastic
- Hold button for probing without continuously watching the display
Models 20250-54 and 20250-53 offer auto-ranging for measuring voltage ranges in AC and DC from 400.0 mV up to 600 V for high power circuits. In the ohms range, the electronics enthusiast benefits with an auto-ranging that can test small resistances starting at 400 Ω all the way to 40 MΩ high-value resistances. And an input impedance of only 10 MΩ to minimize any changes in current and voltage when performing measurements on a component.
These meters have an IP67 rating for protection from dust, rain, splashing and accidental immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) for up to 30 minutes.
Both meters come with two fast blow fuses (0.5 A / 1000 V and 10 A / 1000 V) for the probe terminals to prevent any injury, in the event of an overload, to the user or damage to the circuits.