Flexible clamp fits any current source and compact size fits any toolbox
- Small-diameter clamp cable and twist-lock feature enhance versatility
- True RMS for accurate readings of nonlinear waveforms
- Autoranging function increases speed and efficiency
- Backlit LCD is easy to read in any lighting condition
- CAT III-1000V, CAT IV-600V safety rating
Typically, flexible current clamps are detachable probes for rigid current clamp meters and are designed with long wires connecting clamp to meter. The MA3000-series current meters incorporate only the flexible clamp, foregoing the rigid clamp. Without the extra bulk of a rigid clamp or a long wire connection, this meter is compact and easy to transport in the field. Additional features include overrange and low-battery indicators, and auto power-off with disable function.