Get twice the load capacity of traditional rotary evaporators
- Tankless design—no water, dry ice, or antifreeze required for cooling
- Vertical high-speed evaporation avoids bumping
- Easily drain product without removing large evaporation vessel
- Eliminates expensive rotary motor with overhead stirring
- All glassware is stationary
- NRTL listed
The EcoChyll® X7 turnkey evaporator system is ideal for industrial-scale operations. A tankless refrigeration unit features chemical-resistant dual metal condensers which can reach -20 to -30°C within three to five minutes. Its cooling capacity at -30°C is 7100 BTU per hour at 80°F ambient. No water or antifreeze is required for cooling, making it safer than traditional evaporators by preventing frostbite and exposure to CO2. The highly efficient dual double-loop metal coil condensers prevent vapors from escaping into the vacuum pump and the environment.
This revolutionary tankless cooling technology works faster and at a higher capacity than traditional rotary evaporators, allowing you to reduce distillation time, increase productivity, save money, and focus on more complex tasks. The tankless condenser unit is also sold separately.