Quality and precision at an economical price
- NTEP-approved legal-for-trade balances
- 5-year industry-leading warranty
- Large, backlit LCD provides clear visibility of weighing results
- Automatic and manual internal calibration options
- USB, RS-232, and Wi-Fi† interfaces
- Filter settings can be easily adjusted depending on the working environment
- Multiple working modes handle a variety of weighing functions
- Fast stabilization and response time
- Spacious weighing chamber allows for tool-free disassembly and assembly
- Anti-static coating on weighing chamber panes (0.01mg and 0.1mg readability)
The Cole-Parmer Symmetry LA series analytical balances are designed to provide accurate measurements of weighed loads at an affordable price. The large, 3-door glass draft shield allows for precise weighing or small items. Easy to operate, the balances are calibrated internally through the built-in calibration mass. The large, backlit LCD allows a clear presentation of the weighing results.
To achieve the best possible weighing conditions, the balances feature a filter level setting that can be adjusted to a fast or slow mode depending on the working environment. Other features include quick access keys, balance taring, balance zeroing, auto switch-off, and backlight turn-off time.
The balance features several databases for recording users, products, weighings, and tares. Only users with appropriate access can adjust balance settings, export data, import data, and delete records. RS-232, 2 x USB-A (interchangeable), US-B, and Wi-Fi† offer external connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output.
These NTEP-approved balances are tested and evaluated to ensure they meet all government standards and requirements set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Each model features a “d” and “e” value. The “d” value is defined in NIST Handbook 44 as the scale division, value of (d) and is the smallest division a balance can display. The “e” value is known as the verification scale division, value of (e). It represents the stated accuracy and is utilized as the value for commercial transactions. Refer to your state guidelines on “d” vs “e” value acceptance.