These handheld spectrum analyzers are compact, cost-effective, and lightweight spectrum analyzers. With their ease of use, measurement flexibility, and unmatched portability, the 2650A series analyzers are indispensible tools for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz range. At a weight of only 1.8 kg (4 pounds), the 2650A series are by far the lightest fully-featured spectrum analyzers available, yet they deliver performance and features comparable to full-size bench spectrum analyzers.
The 2650A series handheld spectrum analyzers are straightforward to operate and provide many
functions to facilitate quick and easy measurements:
- Smart one button "Auto Tune" function automatically scans the full frequency range, detects and centers the maximum signal, and configures optimum values for RBW, VBW, sweep time and reference level.
- Input attenuator and internal preamp are set automatically to optimal values based on the
- Easy configuration of frequency, span, and amplitude.
- Marker and peak search functions enabling rapid measurements.
- 200 setups and reference spectrum measurements can be stored and recalled from either internal memory or USB flash drive.
- File names can be customized and include a date and time stamp.
- Large easy-to-read display. The backlight is adjustable and monochrome mode can be used for extreme lighting conditions.
The 2650A series includes easy-to-use software for documentation and further analysis of your measurements. Connect the analyzer via USB cable to your PC, configure the analyzer remotely, then download measurement data and instrument settings for storage and further analysis.
Optional dipole antennas (models 17784-63 to 17784-68) connected to the RF input enables the measurement of electric field strength. You can choose from six antennas based on the frequency range under investigation. Each antenna's resonance point is optimized for the frequency spectrum of a specific wireless standard:
- 17784-63 for GSM 850/900
- 17784-65 for W-CDMA and GSM 1800/1900
- 17784-66 for 2.4 GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth®
- 17784-68 for 5 GHz wireless LAN