Captures and records transients, events and waveforms simultaneously increasing efficiency
- Troubleshoot power distribution panels and machinery eliminating costly downtime
- Frequency measurement (40 to 70Hz systems) for expanded measurement capability
- Record and display trend data as fast as once per second for one month with up to 25 variables for added flexibility
- Captures up to 210 transient occurrences on all V and A, quickly identifying potential issues
- Records, time stamps, and characterizes disturbances providing easy interpretation of data
This three-phase power quality analyzer allows you to quickly and accurately measure and conduct diagnostics and power quality work on one-, two-, or three-phase networks. Unit includes four voltage and four current inputs, 2 GB of memory for expanded data storing capabilities, and is IP67 waterproof rated with the cover closed. The compact, shock-resistant power quality analyzer lets you store alarms, transients, inrush, and snapshot data synchronized or independent of each other. In addition, unit stores up to 50 screen snapshots, up to 210 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 10,000 alarm events from up to 40 different parameters.
The menu-driven interface makes setup and operation simple with six direct-access function buttons that quickly display waveforms, harmonics, transients, alarms, power analysis, and trend recording. Unit can record trend data for days, weeks, or even months, allowing you to easily capture and store inrush current.
The included DataView® software makes configuring real-time measurement data and report generation simple. This power quality analyzer is designed for verification of power distribution circuits, monitor pad mount transformers and phase unbalances, determining harmonic problems originating from source or load, determining transformer K-factor, energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh) applications, and more.