Operate remotely with web server software
- FFT and recorder functionality (plus harmonic analyzer MTX1052, 1054)
- Sampling rate 50 MS/s in one-shot mode (200 MS/s, MTX1052, 1054) and 20 GS/s (100 GS/s MTX1052, 1054) in ETS mode
- Detects 10 ns transients
- 8-bit A/D converter (10-bit, MTX1052, 1054)
- Vertical sensitivities of 250µV to 100 V/div (300 V CAT II)
- Advanced trigger modes and SPO (Smart Persistence Oscilloscope) analysis
- Stackable with direct PC connection via USB or Ethernet
- PC advantages:
- Large screen with high resolution and multi-windowing
- Unlimited storage capacity
- Windows® environment (printing, standard files)
- Local or remote Ethernet universal communication
- PC-operating software and LabWindows/LabView drivers
These compact, PC-based oscilloscopes are inter-connectable and stackable. They offer USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi PC communication connectivity. The included software allows multiwindow displaying for viewing traces, FFT analysis, and measurements simultaneously. Units provide high-screen resolution and large storage capacity for more precise data analysis. Access functions from the easy-to-use menus and the Windows®-like toolbar, and control units from your PC using the intuitive control panel.
Smart Persistence Oscilloscope (SPO) analysis combines the advantages of both analog and digital displays! SPO manages display and data acquisition simultaneously, increasing the acquisition rate up to tens of thousands per second, in addition to detecting brief events, instabilities, and untimely anomalies.