Reliable performance in a compact, rugged design
- All-metal housing ensures rugged, durable protection and stability
- Glass doors disassemble for thorough cleaning
- GLP-compliant printouts via USB or RS-232 connection
- Below-balance weighing hook
- Date and time stored in memory
- Large, backlit display and intuitive keypad
Optimized connections boost data collection capabilities and lead to exceptional information transmission. USB and RS-232 interfaces are standard, while an additional interface allows use of an optional remote display. Whether performing basic tasks such as printing data, or advanced communication with a LIMS system, the Nimbus can meet the requirements. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
Innovative design creates a smaller footprint, so the Nimbus occupies minimal space on the lab bench. Solid metal construction throughout the balance durably withstands chemicals and rigorous daily use. Optimized configuration of the Nimbus’s internal weighing system results in enhanced performance. Fabricated from a single block, the weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, improving efficiency.