Techne 3028900 Portable Dry Block Calibrator, 120VAC

Representative image only.
Techne Item # WZ-16101-97

£1,880.00GBP / Each
£2,256.00GBP (incl VAT)

£207.00GBP / Each
£248.40GBP (incl VAT)

for an additional
£207.00GBP / Each
£248.40GBP (incl VAT)
Time to recalibrate? Click on the calibration service to view details, then order.


Specifications & Description

  • Max Temperature (° F)806
  • Temperature Resolution (° F)0.1°
  • Temperature Accuracy±0.3°C at 200°C, ±0.5°C at 400°C
  • Cooling Rate400 to 100°C, 21 min
  • Stabilization Time (min)15
  • Power (VAC)120
  • DescriptionPortable Dry Block Calibrator, 120VAC


One multiwell insert (1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" well sizes), insert extractor and main cables.

More About this Item

  • Wide temperature range
    Independent over temperature cutout
  • Maximum temperature of 430C/806F
  • Built rugged for portable field use
  • Fast heat up and cool down
  • 10 insert formats available
  • Temperature sensor burnout protection
  • Lightweight, only 9 lbs
  • Low cost





Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    We test a product in a Burn-in station at 35-39 C.
    We use a Cole Palmer Model 92000-00 temp scanner to monitor 8 bays that are equiped with type T T/C's. The T/C's actually monitor the inside temp of the UUT's.
    By calibrating the scanner, does this validate readings from the T/C's? ( The T/C's are not checked at this point in time.)
    Asked on 7/23/2010 by Anonymous

    1 answer



      There are 3 separate temperature calibrations which can be performed: the meter, the probe, and the system (meter + probe). Calibrating the meter verifies that it gives the correct response from an ideal probe. Probe calibration verified the probe itself reads accurately. And the system calibration verified that everything reads accurately together. In order to validate the probes thermocouples themselves you will need to calibrate the probes or get a system calibration.

      Answered on 7/28/2010 by David from Tech Support
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 


Need Help with this product?

Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.

Call Us At+44 (0)1480 272279
Live chat